High Five Passport Program
What are your kiddos doing this summer? Have them join the City of Moscow High Five Passport Program! This program will run June through October at the Moscow Farmers Market. It is designed to empower kids to make healthy choices, like being active and eating fruits and vegetables.
How it works: Kids, ages 5-12
* Parents must be present for children to participate.
- Pick up passports at the City of Moscow tent at the Moscow Farmers Market starting on May 24th.
- Visit the Market in June through October to receive passport stamps every time they:
- Go to a monthly fruit and vegetable cooking class*
- Go to a monthly physical activity class*
- Go to a monthly fruit and vegetable tasting*
- Walk or bike to the market
- Receive prizes throughout and learn about healthy eating and active living.
- Turn in passports by October 17th to get the chance to walk in the University of Idaho Homecoming Parade on October 24th!
For more information: