Moscow Farmers Market
The Farmers Market is a popular Moscow tradition that was established in 1977. The Saturday morning event celebrates local farmers, artists, craftspeople and musicians by providing them with an opportunity to interact directly with the community and its visitors. Highlights include fresh produce, meat, delicious homemade baked goods, healthy nursery plants, beautiful flowers and quality handmade crafts.
The Market is located downtown on Main Street and in Friendship Square. It is held each Saturday, May through October, from 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Local musicians perform from 9:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
With Shop the Market, area families can use EBT or SNAP benefits to purchase fresh fruits, vegetables, bread, meat, eggs, honey, plant starts, and other food items from Market vendors. Visit the Shop the Market booth at the City Tent to receive "Market Money" which vendors will accept for approved purchases.
Market Craft / Food Jury Process
The second Market Craft / Food Jury for the 2016 Market season has been scheduled for Friday, June 24, 2016.
Jury reservation forms are available for pick-up at Moscow City Hall (206 East Third Street) or can be
If you have any questions please contact DJ Scallorn, Arts Assistant at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 208.883.7000 ext. 7204.
ADA Accessible Parking at the Market
A number of ADA parking spaces are located in the Jackson Street Parking Lot. Also, an additional 10 ADA accessible parking spaces are added on Market day from 2AM - 2PM. These 10 spaces are located in front of the Moscow Hotel in the Jackson Street Parking Lot and at 4th Street near the turn around.
For the location of ADA accessible parking spaces at the Moscow Farmers Market, see the
map of the Market.
Calling all Farmers and Gardeners!
Wanted, local farmers and gardeners. The Moscow Farmers Market is looking for produce and nut vendors for the 2016 Season.
2016 Market Music and Events Calendar
- Tree Commission (8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
- Market Poster Signing (10:00 - 12:00 a.m.)
- Tiffany Midge - Poet Laureate (9:30 - 10:30 a.m.)
- Josh Cruz (11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
- Fair and Affordable Housing Commission (8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
- Shimmy Mob (9:30 - 10:30 a.m.)
- Heather and the Soul Motions (11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
- Pathways Commission (8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
- Lynnsean Young (9:30 - 10:30 a.m.)
- Yellow Dog Flats (11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
- Human Rights Commission (8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
- John Firshi (9:30 - 10:30 a.m.)
- Igor and the Swamp and Donkeys (11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)