Moscow Farmers Market
The Farmers Market is a popular Moscow tradition that was established in 1977. The Saturday morning event celebrates local farmers, artists, craftspeople and musicians by providing them with an opportunity to interact directly with the community and its visitors. Highlights include fresh produce, meat, delicious homemade baked goods, healthy nursery plants, beautiful flowers and quality handmade crafts.
The Market is located downtown on Main Street and in Friendship Square next to the Moscow Hotel. It is held each Saturday, May through October, from 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Local musicians perform from 9:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
With Shop the Market, area families can use EBT or SNAP benefits to purchase fresh fruits, vegetables, bread, meat, eggs, honey, plant starts, and other food items from Market vendors. Visit the Shop the Market booth at the City Tent to receive "Market Money" which vendors will accept for approved purchases.
Calling all Farmers and Gardeners!
Wanted, local farmers and gardeners. The Moscow Farmers Market is looking for produce vendors for the 2014 Season. Contact 208.883.7132 or
- Moscow Tree Commission (8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
- Palouse Prize Ride (8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
- Market Poster Signing (10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.)
- Aesop's Mind (9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.)
- Steve Bonnar and Friends (11:45 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
- International Migratory Bird Day (8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
- Voodoo City Radio (9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.)
- UI Music Preparatory Division (11:45 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
- LCSC Jazz Band (9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.)
- Katzenjammers (11:45 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
- Delta G (9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.)
- Bootlegger Turn (11:45 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)