High Five Passport Program
What are your kiddos doing this summer? Have them join the City of Moscow High Five Passport Program! This program will run May through October at the Moscow Farmers Market. It is designed to empower kids to make healthy choices, like being active and eating fruits and vegetables.
How it works: Kids, ages 5-12
* Parents must be present for children to participate.
- Visit the Market in May through
October to receive passport stamps every time they:
- Attend a monthly fruit and vegetable cooking class*
- Attend a monthly physical activity class*
- Attend a monthly fruit and vegetable tasting*
- Walk or bike to the market
- Receive prizes and Market money
throughout and learn about healthy eating and active living.
- Completed passports get children the chance to walk in the University of Idaho Homecoming Parade!
For more information: