Listed below are all of the latest job opportunities with the City, along with instructions on how to apply.
Current Open Positions
Closes: Open until filled
Submittal Requirements: Cover Letter, City Application
Please download an application using the link to the left and send it to:
City of Moscow
Attn: Human Resources
206 E. Third Street
P.O. Box 9203
Moscow, Idaho 83843
A City application is required to apply. No photocopies or facsimiles will be accepted. A separate application must be submitted for each job opening on or before the closing date specified on the job announcement. Clerical positions may require submittal of a typing certificate. Applications are accepted only for positions currently advertised as open.
In addition to evaluation of applications and attachments, a variety of tests is used to determine the best-qualified candidate, such as:
- Performance tests (agility tests, clerical aptitude tests, mechanical aptitude tests).
- Assessment centers (multi-aptitude tests).
- Interview panels (structured oral board, one-to-one interviews).
Most clerical positions require verification of the applicant’s typing ability. When returning the application form, the applicant must submit original written documentation of being able to type the minimum speed required. This documentation must contain the following:
- The name of the applicant;
- The date the typing skills test was administered;
- The duration of the typing skills test (5 minutes minimum);
- The gross words typed per minute;
- The number of errors made; and
- The name and telephone number of the organization/agency and signature of the person administering the test.
The typing verification should be an original and documentation must have been obtained within one year prior to the application deadline. This typing verification documentation must be from an accredited business college, educational institution, public agency, professional service or business concern which routinely provides typing verification documentation in their normal course of business. The Human Resources Department will not search the files to locate previously submitted verifications.