The Moscow Police Department oversees the City Auction that occurs a minimum of twice a year, spring and fall. The auction is utilized to surplus - City equipment and items that have been abandoned or surrendered to the City.
What You Should Know Before You Begin
- Be sure to login so you are on Pacific Time.
- Auction items can be viewed by calling 208.883.7054 to make an appointment.
- An auction can be extended. At the end of the auction a single item with active bidding may result in an extension of bidding time (5 minute intervals) for that item.
- Moscow residents will be asked to purchase bicycle licenses with a bicycle purchase.
- Once an auction closed, the winner has 10 days to pick up the item from the date the auction closed. This 10-day pickup rule is strictly enforced.
- Courtesy delivery to the local UPS center for out-of-area bidders. Bidders must make own arrangements for shipping and payment to UPS by calling 208.882.5000.