Moscow Farmers Market
The Farmers Market is a popular Moscow tradition that was established in 1977. The Saturday morning event celebrates local farmers, artists, craftspeople and musicians by providing them with an opportunity to interact directly with the community and its visitors. Highlights include fresh produce, meat, delicious homemade baked goods, healthy nursery plants, beautiful flowers and quality handmade crafts.
The Market is located downtown on Main Street and in Friendship Square next to the Moscow Hotel. It is held each Saturday, May through October, from 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Local musicians perform from 9:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
With Shop the Market, area families can use EBT or SNAP benefits to purchase fresh fruits, vegetables, bread, meat, eggs, honey, plant starts, and other food items from Market vendors. Visit the Shop the Market booth at the City Tent to receive "Market Money" which vendors will accept for approved purchases.
Market Craft / Food Jury
There are no additional Juries scheduled for the 2014 Market Season. The Market is currently only accepting applications from Produce Vendors.
If you would like to be notified when the next jury is scheduled, please contact DJ Scallorn, Arts Assistant at
email@example.com or 208.883.7000 ext. 7204.
ADA Accessible Parking at the Market
A number of ADA parking spaces are located in the Jackson Street Parking Lot. Also, an additional 10 ADA accessible parking spaces are added on Market day from 2AM - 2PM. These 10 spaces are located in front of the Moscow Hotel in the Jackson Street Parking Lot and at 4th Street near the turn around.
For the location of ADA accessible parking spaces at the Moscow Farmers Market, see the
map of the Market.
Calling all Farmers and Gardeners!
Wanted, local farmers and gardeners. The Moscow Farmers Market is looking for produce vendors for the 2014 Season. Contact 208.883.7132 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2014 Market Music and Events Calendar
- Moscow Tree Commission (8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
- Palouse Prize Ride (8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
- Market Poster Signing (10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.)
- Palouse Jazz Project (9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.)
- Broken Whistle (11:45 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
- Farmers Market Commission (8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
- International Migratory Bird Day (8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
- The Undiscovered Country (9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.)
- The Shimmy Mob (11:45 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
- Sesitshaya Marimba (9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.)
- Mama's Wranglers (11:45 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
- Human Rights Commission (8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
- High Five Passport Program - Handing out Info (8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
- Gypsydawgs (9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.)
- James V. Joyce (11:45 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
- City of Moscow Engineering (8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
- Yellow Dog Flats (9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.)
- Mid-Day Music TBA (11:45 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)