Moscow Farmers Market
The Farmers Market is a popular Moscow tradition that was established in 1977. The Saturday morning event celebrates local farmers, artists, craftspeople and musicians by providing them with an opportunity to interact directly with the community and its visitors. Highlights include fresh produce, meat, delicious homemade baked goods, healthy nursery plants, beautiful flowers and quality handmade crafts.
The Market is located downtown on Main Street and in Friendship Square. It is held each Saturday, May through October, from 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Local musicians perform from 9:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
With Shop the Market, area families can use EBT or SNAP benefits to purchase fresh fruits, vegetables, bread, meat, eggs, honey, plant starts, and other food items from Market vendors. Visit the Shop the Market booth at the City Tent to receive "Market Money" which vendors will accept for approved purchases.
Market Craft / Food Jury
Two juries will be scheduled for the 2015 Market Season. The dates and times of these juries will be
If you would like to be notified when the next jury is scheduled, please contact DJ Scallorn, Arts Assistant at
email@example.com or 208.883.7000 ext. 7204.
ADA Accessible Parking at the Market
A number of ADA parking spaces are located in the Jackson Street Parking Lot. Also, an additional 10 ADA accessible parking spaces are added on Market day from 2AM - 2PM. These 10 spaces are located in front of the Moscow Hotel in the Jackson Street Parking Lot and at 4th Street near the turn around.
For the location of ADA accessible parking spaces at the Moscow Farmers Market, see the
map of the Market.
Calling all Farmers and Gardeners!
Wanted, local farmers and gardeners. The Moscow Farmers Market is looking for produce and nut vendors for the 2015 Season.
2014 Market Music and Events Calendar
- Moscow Tree Commission (8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
- Palouse Prize Ride (8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
- Market Poster Signing (10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.)
- Palouse Jazz Project (9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.)
- Broken Whistle (11:45 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
- Farmers Market Commission (8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
- International Migratory Bird Day (8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
- The Undiscovered Country (9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.)
- The Shimmy Mob (11:45 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
- Sesitshaya Marimba (9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.)
- Mama's Wranglers (11:45 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
- Human Rights Commission (8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
- High Five Passport Program - Handing out Info (8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
- Gypsydawgs (9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.)
- James V. Joyce (11:45 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
- City of Moscow Engineering (8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
- Yellow Dog Flats (9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.)
- Mid-Day Music TBA (11:45 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)