Paradise Creek Flood Hazard Mitigation TAC
The City has convened a multi-agency Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) to provide information and help guide the development of flood hazard mitigation alternatives.
TAC objectives include:
- Providing background information and input on known flooding problem locations within the Project Area.
- Providing input on Project priorities, goals, and objectives.
- Reviewing information about high priority drainage and flooding problems and potential mitigation approaches.
- Reviewing and refining preliminary flood hazard mitigation alternatives and City-approved flood hazard alternative evaluation criteria.
- Reviewing and commenting on: flood modeling results, flood hazard alternative evaluation results, the preliminary preferred mitigation alternative, and potential floodplain mapping changes.
|Non-City TAC Members|
|Doug Jones||Idaho Department of Water Resources||Contact Me|
|Ryan Bender||Idaho Office of Emergency Management||Contact Me|
|Mike Neelon||Latah County Disaster Services||Contact Me|
|Nick Davids||Palouse-Clearwater Environmental Institute||Contact Me|
|Shane Slate||U.S. Army Corps of Engineers||Contact Me|
|City of Moscow TAC Members|
|Art Bettge||City Mayor||Contact Me|
|Bill Belknap||City Supervisor|
|Mike Ray||Planning Manager||Contact Me|
|Scott Bontrager||City Engineer||Contact Me|
|Steve Schulte||Street/Storm Manager||Contact Me|
|Kyle Steele||Environmental Services Manager||Contact Me|
|David Schott||Parks & Facilities Manager||Contact Me|