Moscow Farmers Market
The Moscow Farmers Market is a popular Moscow tradition that was established in 1976. The Saturday morning event celebrates local farmers, artists, craftspeople and musicians by providing them with an opportunity to interact directly with the community and its visitors. Highlights include fresh produce, meat, delicious homemade baked goods, healthy nursery plants, beautiful flowers and quality handmade crafts.
2019 Season Announcements
- Thanks for voting for 2019 Moscow Farmers Market Poster! Voting began at 12:01 a.m. on Friday, April 12 and remained open until 11:45 p.m. on Sunday, April 21. Following this voting period, the totals will be tallied, and the entry with the most votes will be declared the official 2019 Moscow Farmers Market Poster. Please note, the final poster may be subject to edits. Voting page: Market Poster Contest
- The Poster Contest has closed. Thank you to all the artists that submitted entries for this year’s contest.
- The Moscow Farmers Market is hiring! Be a part of the Market Team and a Palouse Tradition. Open position: Community Events Programs Coordinator
- The March Craft and Food Jury is full. Reservations are still available for the June 7th and 28th Juries. Visit the “How to be a Vendor” page on the City of Moscow's website for more information.
- Now accepting submissions for the 2019 Moscow Farmers Market poster contest. Deadline for submissions is Wednesday, March 27, 2019. Visit the Market Poster Contest page for more information.
- Craft and Food Jury Reservation form now live. Jury dates are set for March 15, June 7, and June 28. Visit the “How to be a Vendor” page for more information.
- The deadline for performer applications has passed, but you can still be added to the wait list. Apply online at: https://www.ci.moscow.id.us/FormCenter/Farmers-Market-22/Moscow-Farmers-Market-Music-Application-68
- Opening Day - May 4, 2019; 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. - Main Street and Friendship Square
- Farmers Market Commission Meetings - Open to the Public
- 1st Tuesday of each month at 4 p.m. at City Hall - 206 E Third Street, Moscow, Idaho
Location & Times
The Moscow Farmers Market takes place on Main Street and in Friendship Square in downtown Moscow. It is held each Saturday, May through October, from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Local musicians perform from 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
ADA accessible parking is located in the public parking lot on the east side of Jackson Street.
While you're here, be sure to visit some of the wonderful shops and restaurants downtown!