- Recreation, Culture & Employee Services
- Farmers Market
- Patrons & Shoppers
Patrons & Shoppers
The Moscow Farmers Market has been a nationally top-rated farmers market for several consecutive years!1 Thank you so much for choosing to visit this community event.
Whether it’s your first time visiting the Market, or you’ve been a core shopper since its inception, we ask that you please be mindful of the following regular Market policies:
- Pets are not allowed in the main thoroughfare of the market. This includes emotional support, comfort, and therapy animals. Only ADA service animals are permitted in the main thoroughfare with their owners. Market staff will redirect pets and their owners to the sidewalks according to City Code (PDF).
- This is a nicotine-free event. No vaping, tobacco chewing, or traditional smoking is permitted according to City Code (PDF).
- No solicitation, except as outlined in the Information Tabling resources.
- Vehicles may not park in or enter the market footprint between 2:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. on Saturdays. The market footprint that includes Main Street (between Third and Sixth Streets), and a portion of Fifth Street is only open to Vendor and City of Moscow vehicles during the above timeframe. The market footprint that includes the first bay of the South Jackson Street parking lot is reserved for vehicles with ADA identification during the above timeframe. Unauthorized vehicles that are parked in any section of the market footprint are subject to towing and/or a vehicle citation.
The Market operates every Saturday, May through October from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. in Downtown Moscow.
For a list of seasonal produce that may be available at this market and others throughout Idaho, visit the Idaho Preferred Products Calendar.
See for yourself why we have been rated as one of the top farmers markets in the State of Idaho!
1 Via the American Farmland Trust’s Farmers Market Celebration