Motor-In Moscow Farmers Market
We know how valued the Moscow Farmers Market is in the community. Our office has been working diligently to modify this year’s Moscow Farmers Market to make it as safe and welcoming for patrons and vendors during this time. As part of our modified operations, we are offering the Motor-In Moscow Farmers Market- a contactless, pre-paid, pick-up location.
Local Line is the online shopping platform to be used in conjunction with the Motor-In Moscow Farmers Market and provide our vendors with as much flexibility as possible. Similar to other shopping platforms like Etsy or Amazon, customers create an account and can then shop from Moscow Farmers Market vendors that have chosen to use this service. Visit the today to see what awaits you!
How To Place An Order
Not all vendors have decided to use this service, but we have a few that are opting in to the Motor-In Moscow Farmers Market. More vendors to be added in the coming weeks! Visit the Meet Our Vendors page for a list of all of our vendors.
Affinity Farm • Big Canyon Beef • Calhoun Family Fruit • Deep Roots Farm • K & C Farms • Living Soil Microfarms • Omache Farm • Palouse Prairie Farms • Pokey Creek Farm • ReMARKable Farms • Smoots Flavor Farm • Swallowtail Flowers • Ten Blue Bird Acres • Texas Ridge • Tonnemaker Hil Farm • Wilson Banner Ranch • Wing Over Farm • Woodland Apiaries
1. Do I need a Local Line account? Yes. Customers will need to create a Local Line account to shop the Motor-In Moscow Farmers Market online store.
2. Can I shop the online store anytime? No. The Motor-In Moscow Farmers Market online store is only open Tuesday, 9 am until Thursday, 9 am.
3. Does the money go directly to the vendors? Yes! The Moscow Farmers Market doesn’t hold any of the money; when you check-out with a vendor, your money is going directly to them.
4. Will I checkout once, or will I checkout multiple times? Just like in the downtown Moscow Farmers Market, each order you place with a vendor will be a separate transaction. This means if you place an order with five different vendors, you will check-out five different times. Make sure your selected pick-up time is available with each vendor.
5. How do I pick-up my orders? All vehicles will enter the City Hall parking lot (206 E. Third Street) from Second Street and will check-in with on-site staff for direction. Please display the last name that the orders are under in your backseat passenger windows for staff and vendors to view. Write legible, large, and dark! Patrons will remain in their vehicles at all times.
6. Can I pay for my order on-site? No. All orders must be paid in advance of pick-up. Vendors will not accept payment at this location.
7. I receive SNAP/EBT benefits. Can I shop the Motor-In Moscow Farmers Market’s online store? Yes! Patrons that receive SNAP/EBT are the only patrons that can select the Pay Later option. Patrons will need to visit the Backyard Harvest booth to process their payments. Once payment has been processed, they will receive a PAID order slip to show the Motor-In Moscow Farmers Market staff.