Motor-In Moscow Farmers Market
We know how valued the Moscow Farmers Market is in the community. We are pleased to continue offering the Motor-In Moscow Farmers Market- a contactless, pre-paid, curbside service for the 2021 season.
Local Line is the online shopping platform to be used in conjunction with the Motor-In Moscow Farmers Market and provide our vendors with as much flexibility as possible. Similar to other shopping platforms like Etsy or Amazon, customers create an account and can then shop from Moscow Farmers Market vendors that have chosen to use this service. Visit the today to see what awaits you!
How To Place An Order
Not all vendors have decided to use this service, but we have a few that are opting in to the Motor-In Moscow Farmers Market to reach as many customers as possible.
Give the Motor-In Moscow Farmers Market a try in 2021 with these vendors:
Affinity Farm • Calhoun Family Fruit • K & C Farms • Living Soil Microfarms • Omache Farm • Pokey Creek Farm • Smoots Flavor Farm • Texas Ridge • Tonnemaker Hill Farm • Wing Over Farm
Visit the Meet Our Vendors page for a list of more vendors that make the Moscow Farmers Market one of the best in the west!
1. Do I need a Local Line account? Yes. Customers will need to create a Local Line account to shop the Motor-In Moscow Farmers Market online store.
2. Can I shop the online store anytime? Yes, for the month of April customers will be able to shop anytime. The Motor-In Moscow Farmers Market online store will transition to a weekly Tuesday through Thursday ordering period beginning on April 27th.
3. Does the money go directly to the vendors? Yes! The Moscow Farmers Market doesn’t hold any of the money; when you check-out with a vendor, your money is going directly to them.
4. Will I checkout once, or will I checkout multiple times? Just like in the downtown Moscow Farmers Market, each order you place with a vendor will be a separate transaction. This means if you place an order with five different vendors, you will check-out five different times. Make sure your selected pick-up time is available with each vendor.
5. How do I pick-up my orders? For the month of April, customers will coordinate directly with vendors for pick-up and delivery. Beginning on April 27th, a centralized pick-up location will be available for customers in the first parking bay of the Jackson Street parking lot. Please display the last name that the orders are under in your backseat passenger windows for staff and volunteers to view. Write legible, large, and bold! Patrons will remain in their vehicles at all times.
6. Can I pay for my order on-site? No. All orders must be paid in advance of pick-up. Vendors will not accept payment at this location.