Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
A planned improvement project on Mountain View Road is scheduled to begin June 6, 2022. The Mountain View Project's purpose is to improve traffic flow and safety from Joseph Street through Sixth Street. Project features include:
· The widening of the existing 24 foot paved, two lane road to a 36 foot wide, two lane, multi-modal road.
· Removing and replacing curbs, gutters, sidewalks and tree lawns along the corridor while improving ADA accessibility.
· Adding a rectangular rapid flash beacon (RRFB) on Seventh Street and Mountain View Road for the pedestrian crossing as well as including intersection improvements at Joseph Street and Mountain View Road.
· Installing a roundabout at Sixth Street and Mountain View Road for traffic flow and safety improvements.
· Replace the 6th street Bridge on Paradise Creek
For residents who may have structures, gardens, or any other items in the Mountain View Road public right-of-away, please be aware that while construction is occurring anything in the right-of-way may be asked to be removed. This does not include fencing.
During the project, residents can expect road closures, detours, and possible delays near this location. This will include both Mountain View Road and 6th Street The City appreciates the public's patience as these necessary repairs and upgrades are made to the infrastructure.