June 9, 2020 (Moscow, Idaho) -- The City of Moscow announces the opening of the Hamilton Lowe Aquatics Center (HLAC) on Jul. 1, 2020. Health concerns related to the coronavirus have necessitated a delay to the start of the HLAC season, but the adoption of additional precautions has allowed the opening of the facility. Guests are asked to protect their own health and safety as well as that of others by doing the following:
- Do not enter the HLAC when feeling unwell.
- Wear a face covering when not in the water.
- Maintain a six-foot distance from those who are not members of your household.
Season pass prices have been adjusted to reflect the shorter season, and passes are available at the Hamilton Indoor Recreation Center at the following price points:
- Adult Resident $72.50 plus tax
- Adult Non-Resident $81.00 plus tax
- Child/Senior Resident $54.15 plus tax
- Child/Senior Non-Resident $72.40 plus tax
- Family (up to 5) Resident $118.00 plus tax
- Family (up to 5) Non-Resident $141.50 plus tax
New membership cards will be issued to each member, and all are encouraged to obtain or renew photos in advance of the HLAC opening date. Due to the necessity for social distancing, swim lessons will not be offered this season. In addition, private rentals of the facility are not available this year. Refunds have been processed for those who purchased a membership at full-season price or enrolled in swim lessons prior to the facility-opening postponement and subsequent fee adjustment.
Karen L Johnston, Recreation Supervisor - Youth Program and AquaticsPhone: