June 9, 2021 (Moscow, Idaho) —
Visit the Moscow Farmers Market every Saturday for fresh produce, plants and flowers, handmade artisan goods, local food, and education outreach activities.
This Saturday to feature:
- Bicycle Benefits! City staff will be distributing $2 in Bicycle Benefits tokens per visit to celebrate this sustainable mode of transportation. Show staff your bike helmet with the Bicycle Benefits sticker and receive the incentive. Tokens may be used to shop from all Vendors. Don’t have a Bicycle Benefits sticker? Stickers are available for purchase at the City Tent for $5.
- Moscow Arts Commission with information on a number of programs including Moscow Poet Laureate, Artwalk, Entertainment in the Park, and Palouse Plein Air. City Commissions will be featured at the Market throughout the season for patrons to engage with on various topics.
- The University of Idaho College of Agricultural & Life Sciences (CALS) booth on 5th Street with UI Extension’s Eat Smart Idaho, a program dedicated to helping adults and families learn the basics of healthy eating, smart shopping, quick meal preparation and more.
Here are a few reminders to plan a visit to the Moscow Farmers Market:
- 8 to 9 a.m. is the designated shopping hour for at-risk individuals.
- Live Entertainment in Friendship Square is scheduled to return on July 3rd.
- SNAP/EBT, Washington WIC, and Washington SFMNP benefits are welcome by select Vendors.
- Pets, emotional support animals and comfort animals are limited to downtown sidewalks during Market hours. Only Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) service animals are permitted on Main Street. Emotional support, therapy and comfort animals are not covered by the ADA.
- This is a nicotine-free event. No vaping, tobacco chewing, or traditional smoking is permitted.
The Moscow Farmers Market runs every Sat., May through Oct., 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. in downtown Moscow on Main Street and Friendship Square. The Motor-In Moscow Farmers Market curbside service is available for prepaid pick up every Sat., June through Oct., 8 to 10 a.m. in the 4th
Street cul-de-sac off of Washington Street. Customers can also walk up or bike to the City Tent by the clock and fountain to collect orders.
Visit the Moscow Farmers Market online for more information: www.ci.moscow.id.us/197/Farmers-Marketwww.localline.ca/motor-in-moscow-farmers-marketwww.facebook.com/MoscowFarmersMarket www.instagram.com/cityofmoscowid/
Story Contact: Amanda Argona, Community Events Manager