August 25, 2021 (Moscow, Idaho) —
Visit the Moscow Farmers Market every Saturday for fresh produce, plants and flowers, handmade artisan goods, local food, and education outreach activities.
This Saturday to feature:
- Live Entertainment in Friendship Square. Discover new performers and revel in mainstay music acts. At 9:00 a.m. Tuck Wilson, whose repertoire spans over 500 songs, will cover music from a variety of genres and add some original tunes in the mix. Then, at 10:30 a.m., Jazz Palouse, a Moscow-based ensemble, will hit the stage.
- Moscow Volunteer Fire Department. They will have information on wildfire protection and how to stay safe in the summer heat.
- Bicycle Benefits! City staff will be distributing $2 in Bicycle Benefits tokens per visit to celebrate this sustainable mode of transportation. Show staff your bike helmet with the Bicycle Benefits sticker and receive the incentive. Tokens may be used to shop from all Vendors. Don’t have a Bicycle Benefits sticker? Stickers are available for purchase at the City Tent for $5.
Here are a few reminders to plan a visit to the Moscow Farmers Market:
- 8 to 9 a.m. is the designated shopping hour for at-risk individuals.
- SNAP/EBT, Washington WIC, and Washington SFMNP benefits are welcome by select Vendors.
- Pets, emotional support animals and comfort animals are limited to downtown sidewalks during Market hours. Only Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) service animals are permitted on Main Street. Emotional support, therapy and comfort animals are not covered by the ADA.
- This is a nicotine-free event. No vaping, tobacco chewing, or traditional smoking is permitted.
The Moscow Farmers Market runs every Sat., May through Oct., 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. in downtown Moscow on Main Street and Friendship Square.
Visit the Moscow Farmers Market online for more information: www.ci.moscow.id.us/197/Farmers-Marketwww.facebook.com/MoscowFarmersMarket www.instagram.com/cityofmoscowid/
Story Contact: Amanda Argona, Community Events Manager