October 7, 2021 (Moscow, Idaho) —
Join us Sat., Oct. 9th
for the Moscow Farmers Market in the Jackson Street Parking Lot! The Market will return to Main Street in downtown Moscow for the remaining Saturdays in October. The final Market is on Oct. 30th
Each year, the Market looks forward to sharing the downtown area in celebration of the University of Idaho Homecoming Parade. The parade starts at 10:00 a.m. on Main Street. The U of I Marching Band is scheduled to make an appearance at the Market.
Here are a few reminders to plan a visit to the Moscow Farmers Market:
- 8 to 9 a.m. is the designated shopping hour for at-risk individuals.
- SNAP/EBT, Washington WIC, and Washington SFMNP benefits are welcome by select Vendors.
- Pets, emotional support animals and comfort animals are limited to downtown sidewalks during Market hours. Only Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) service animals are permitted in the Market. Emotional support, therapy and comfort animals are not covered by the ADA.
- This is a nicotine-free event. No vaping, tobacco chewing, or traditional smoking is permitted.
- Make your trip to the Market a sustainable one! City staff will be distributing $2 in Bicycle Benefits tokens per visit to celebrate this mode of transportation. Show staff your bike helmet with the Bicycle Benefits sticker and receive the incentive. Tokens may be used to shop from all Vendors. Don’t have a Bicycle Benefits sticker? Stickers are available for purchase at the City Tent for $5.
For more information about the Moscow Farmers Market, visit:www.ci.moscow.id.us/197/Farmers-Marketwww.facebook.com/MoscowFarmersMarketwww.instagram.com/cityofmoscowid/
Story Contact: Amanda Argona, Community Events Manager