December 1, 2021 (Moscow, Idaho) — Bill Lambert, Mayor of the City of Moscow, Idaho removed the mask requirement for City facilities issued on Sep. 24, 2021. Mayor Lambert still encourages the following:
- All eligible individuals, please choose to get vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus.
- Follow the recommendations of our health care experts by:
- Getting vaccinated.
- Wearing face coverings indoors when you cannot maintain a distance of 6 feet or more from those not in your household.
- Frequently washing or sanitizing your hands.
- Follow the guidelines specific to your situation and your business type provided by the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare, Public Health-Idaho North Central District, and the CDC.
Story Contact: Gary J. Riedner, City Supervisor