February 22, 2022 (Moscow, Idaho) — The City of Moscow and the Moscow Arts Commission announced the opening of registration for 3rd Thursday Artwalk on Mar. 17, 2022 as well as host and street vendor opportunities for the June 16, 2022 Artwalk Season Finale.
March 17th Artwalk features arts offerings in host locations throughout the community.
- Businesses are invited to complete host registration through Mar. 8 at 5 p.m.
- Host registration fees are $40 for businesses and $20 for non-profit organizations.
- Arts listings are available for $10 each in conjunction with host registrations.
- Host location registration is available to any business or non-profit organization in Moscow, and includes online and print promotion along with delivery of printed event flyers and artwork title cards.
- Event registration is open to visual, literary, performing and culinary listings. Businesses are encouraged to use this event to promote their regular creative offerings, including live music, menu specials, open mic, or visual art exhibitions.
June 16th Artwalk Season Finale includes host locations along with food, music, and art on Main Street.
- Participants are invited to register through May 10 at 5 p.m.
- Host Registration is available to any business or non-profit organization in Moscow, and includes online and print promotion along with delivery of printed event flyers and artwork title cards. The Artwalk Season Finale brings thousands of people to the streets of Moscow, and hosts are invited to connect with the biggest Artwalk audience of the year. Host registration fees are $100 for businesses and $50 for non-profits, and arts listings are available in conjunction with the host registration for $25 each.
- Food/Beverage Vendor Booths are available for food, non-alcoholic beverage, and beer or wine vendors; business or non-profit organizational outreach; and entities with a brick-and-mortar location outside the Main Street corridor. No more than five beer and wine vendor registrations will be included in the on-street event footprint, so these participants are encouraged to reserve space early. Registration fees are $80 for food/beverage vendors age 18 or older, and youth vendors are invited to participate free-of-charge.
- Art Vendor/Demonstrator Booth Spaces are available for arts-focused activities presented by individual artists; art clubs and collectives; educational programs, business, or non-profits; organizations with a brick-and-mortar location outside the Main Street corridor. New to the street fair this year is Kidwalk, a section of the street fair created for children and families. Participating vendor/demonstrators have the option to have their booth placed in this part of the event footprint. Registration fees are $50 for business or non-profit organizations, and free-of-charge for youth registrants under the age of 18.
- Artwalk Passport Program registration is available to all street vendors and host locations. The Artwalk Passport program is designed to guide event attendees to host locations and Main Street vendors. Once visitors have their passport stamped by 6 art vendors, food/beverage booths, or host locations, they are eligible to enter a drawing for prizes.
Registration for all Artwalk opportunities is available online at: https://moscowarts.submittable.com/submit
The City of Moscow’s Artist Directory, available at bit.ly/moscowartistdirectory, is a resource for finding local and regional artists.
Artists are encouraged to connect with local businesses to find a host location. For a list of local area businesses visit: https://moscowchamber.com/location
More information about the Artwalk 2021-2022 season is available on the City website at: https://www.ci.moscow.id.us/189/Artwalk
Moscow Artwalk is one of many events that foster the region's cultural ecosystem. Since its beginning in 2004, the event has become a highlight of the Palouse by celebrating the wealth of artistic practice in the region. The 2021-2022 Moscow Artwalk season includes visual, literary, performance, and culinary arts offerings at business and non-profit locations throughout the community on the 3rd Thursday of each month from October - May. The Artwalk Season Finale on June 16, 2022 features artist and host location offerings along with music, food, and performance art on Main Street.
Story Contact: Megan Cherry, Arts Program Manager