October 12, 2018 (Moscow, Idaho) — The deadline to participate in the City of Moscow’s Parks and Recreation Master Plan update is approaching! There is still time to complete and submit a survey to provide input on the Plan. Moscow residents are invited to provide their input via a short (10-15 minute) survey, which is available online at:https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/983CJ23
The survey takes approximately 10-15 minutes to complete and is restricted to one response per household for Moscow residents only. The survey may also be completed in hard copy. Hard copies may be picked up and returned to the Hamilton Indoor Recreation Center (HIRC) located at 1724 East F Street in Moscow, Idaho.
Information gathered in the survey will be used to inform the draft of the updated survey. The process for development of the Plan update is as follows:
- Public input survey from through October 21, 2018.
- Survey results presented to Parks and Recreation Commission on October 25, 5:15 p.m., HIRC
- Parks and Recreation Commission/Public Master Plan Update Workshop Date TBD
- Draft Master Plan Update review by Parks and Recreation Commission: December 6, 5:15 p.m. HIRC. Recommendation to City Council could be made at this meeting, or sent back for more editing.
- Presentation to Administrative Committee: Tentatively January 14, 2019, 3:00 p.m., City Council Chambers-City Hall
- Presentation to City Council: Tentatively January 22, 7:00 p.m., City Council Chambers-City Hall
To review the existing Parks and Recreation Master Plan adopted in 2013, please visit: https://www.ci.moscow.id.us/DocumentCenter/View/771/Parks-and-Recreation-Master-Plan-2013-PDF
For more information or questions please contact the Moscow Parks and Recreation Department by phone at 208-883-7084, or by email at: PRC@ci.moscow.id.us