Can I get a map of my property?

The Engineering Division has a variety of maps and photos that may be used to approximately identify your property, lot line dimensions, and topographic features. We do not have accurate mapping that shows exactly where property lines are in relation to topography such as buildings, sidewalks and streets. For general site-plan preparations these maps can be very helpful and are available at a reasonable cost in the Engineering Division Office at 221 E Second Street.

Show All Answers

1. Do I need a permit to dig in the public right-of-way?
2. Can someone from the City come to my house and help me find my property corners?
3. Can City staff tell me where my sewer line exists between my house and the City sewer?
4. What kind of maps do you have and what do they cost can I get a digital drawing?
5. What is the width of the public right-of-way on a particular street?
6. Are permanent structures allowed on public right-of-way?
7. Are two or more homes allowed to connect to the same private sanitary sewer service pipe?
8. Can I widen my private driveway approach (curb cut) onto a public street?
9. Why doesn't the City pave my gravel street?
10. Can I get a map of my property?
11. Where can I obtain the City Engineering Standards?